View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #76
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasgreenback View Post
Thank you so much for hosting these. I've so far been using the torrents from the site linked on your page to hopefully save you some bandwidth and if any of those torrents should fail, I've got a text file of all the iso links on your page to be adjusted accordingly for one run of wget.
I appreciate the gesture, but I don't really worry about bandwidth, per se.

It's just that in the past, I've noticed that the site throws out watchdog timeouts when the traffic peaks above about 75GB/day. (Surprisingly, I haven't seen any timeout alerts this week.) It's been serving over 100GB/day for just over a week, now, and averaging somewhere north of 250GB for the period. (I've been updating the linked image each day, too.)

Last edited by Dahak; 12-10-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote