Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:35 AM   #33
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
Sorry but you know this how? Nothing like being objective is there.

Oh and it is £79. You forgot the VAT.
OK my bad about the price, used to seeing vat included all the time and I stand corrected, still pretty cheap tho.

As to being better, it has a touchscreen, it has a proper eink pearl screen (which is debatable with the bebook) and that's just for starters.

And take it easy with the rolleyes, I'm happy to discuss and debate in a positive way, but if you need to resort to sarcasm and negativity I'll stop taking part in this discussion with you.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote