View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #57
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Thanks, Richey79, for the llink. Very good find.
================================================== ======================

So it's not a finnished product yet. I remember how despirate B&N were to ship out the origional before last Christmas. And personaly I think that it stunk! The great thing is that the've been abble to make it a good reader without leaving the original buyers stuck.

I think that it looks promising.

But I did laugh at the way he TOTALY skirted the request to see the internet in action.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote