View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #8
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
BTW: "Screen protector" to me means some sort of transparent film.
I've got another kind of protector for all my readers: Covers.
I'd never put any reader in my bag or suitcase without its cover.
ePaper is very sensitive against pressure. And even more sensitive against torsion.
That's what I meant by screen protector, as did d47. I have purchased a good cover for my Kindle 3, just wondered if the added protection over the screen itself is worth it or if the protector distorts the readability of the screen a bit.

Also, I didn't realize the screen on the Kindle was made of glass - I wrongly assumed that it was plastic like the screens on LCD monitors - in which case I don't see the need of a screen protector, either!

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote