View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Also, in a TXT file, the menu is TOTALLY different from the other menus, and it lists a dictionary lookup. Though it says something about you (us) having to have a Unix based dictionary.

Any thoughts?

AJ
The Dictionary Selection says:

Place dictionaries to directory 'dict' of SD card.
Dictionaries in standard unix.dict format are supported
For each dictionary, pair of files should be provided: data file (with .dit or .dict.dz extension, (sic) and index file with index extension

After playing, the "bookmark" folder is for Coolreader bookmarks and citing. You can select multiple paragraphs for bookmarks.

I'm beginning to like my new TXT capabilities...
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote