View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As Peter said, large books aren't really a problem. One of the firmware versions had problems if you tried changing the fonts to many times. This seems to be fixed in 2.3.1.

I thought the dictionary worked with all formats. But, I just tried a TXT and PDF and it didn't. I am surprised at the TXT not working, but the PDF might be its formatting. Some are really just images and some are text. The PDF I have on my device is a train timetable, so it might be the image type.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote