View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #174
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Ignore words list

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
One way would be to allow the "Ignore" words action to actually put the words in a dictionary file, in the same way that Add does, that the user can choose between in exactly the same way. A user will only ever have one Add and one Ignore dictionary active at any one time. So keyboard shortcuts and menus all stay the same. Pretty simple to implement too I think.
From my point of view, this is a good and simple solution.
I believe that every user should be responsible for the management and maintenance of their dictionaries.