Thread: Odyssey Dictionaries: WANTED
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #40
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
I have just pushed a new version of Penelope that allows you to output in StarDict format.

This is useful if you want to convert an XML dictionary into StarDict, or you want to write your own parser to manipulate an existing StarDict dictionary.

You can find the code at the Google Code project:

http://code.google.com/p/penelope-dictionary-converter/

and the "manual" here:

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~pettarin/penelope.html

(eventually, it will be moved to the wiki of the Google Code project).
Nice job AlPe on getting the outSD finished and pushed. I am in the process of moving the manual over to GoogleCode. It is closer to a rewrite as the WikiSyntax is not really compatible with html, and Google discourages mixing html and WikiSyntax.

At least once it is all moved it has the big advantage of beeing a Mercurial repository with full featured revision control and ability to commit independent from you.

Would appreciate some feedback before I got everything moved only to find out that I need to redo it all for some strange reformating
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote