View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #28
mod186k1
Addict
mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, PRS-T3, Kobo GLO HD, Paperwhite 2, PB Ultra, Ony Boox Max
STANDBY - Resolved!

I've got my Jetbook Color and I investigate about the sleep problem.

Gregg was right: the device goes in standby if you don't touch anything for about 4 seconds (infact the blue led near Menu botton turns off).

BUT (there is a "BUT") it works only when you are reading a document or viewing a picture. If for example you are on main menu and you leve your jetbook color on the table, you'll waste your battery's charge in about 12 hours!!!

I think this is a bug and as workaround you have consider a document as a standby button

Hope this help you

AM
mod186k1 is offline   Reply With Quote