View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #664
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Ah all aright. On an unrelated note, I just managed to reverse-engineer the part of the *.mbp files that store the metadata for a *.mobi file on the Kindle, it's now possible for me to keep the location (last page read) when replacing or updating the *.mobi file. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement that into FFDL, but if you feel up to it, say so and I'll post the required information here.