View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #1
shimmering
shimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershimmering can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
LaTeX and page sizes

I used LaTeX to create the pdf files for the print editions of my books. They are short and illustrated with lots of verse in, and I thought A5 would be a fine format for those. I still think it's fine.

But shortly I will have to format some books (for paperback fiction) in non-A5 format. Worse, it will be some custom paper format that might seem normal for a paperback book but that LaTeX will not recognise as a standard paper size.

Does anyone know how to get around this to define custom paper sizes for book formatting in LaTeX? Or should I give up already and try a different approach to typesetting? Thanks.
shimmering is offline   Reply With Quote