View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
At the moment, it's probably a three way tie between my three current mobile devices. I love my Palm Pre Plus phone, even though both ebook reading apps for it turned out to be disappointments. But just as a phone/mp3 player/mobile photo album I love it dearly. My Asus T91MT has been the best little device ever, both for reading and surfing. Love the convertible aspect of it (the screen swivels to make it into a touchscreen tablet), and it's great for reading. And my most recent acquisition, the Sony PRS 600 is wonderful. I'm not as reluctant to take it with me as I was the Asus, and of course it's less heavy and easier to use outside than the Asus. I probably couldn't pick one over the other two, although I've had the Asus the longest.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote