View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Thanks for the update on the book light. What do you mean by the m-edge light won't stay in the case? I had a Kindle m-edge executive case, and the case closed with the eLuminator 2 in the slot, but with the arm rotated down. Is the Sony version not the same? Or maybe the Best Buy version was too long? the eLuminator2 comes in a lot of different sizes to match the ebook devices.

I've got a Opus on the way, and a Sony 300, so I'm thinking about buying the m-edge Platform jacket for them to share until I figure out which one I like better.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote