View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #27
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Generally 25% - 30% less than the print price (assuming it's not an overpriced indi-pub trade paperback) is my 'stopping place'. I've paid more and not minded - occasionally - and I've paid more and grumbled, but caved - once or twice.

I want to pay pretty much the same price I'd pay if I bought the book at Target or Wal-mart or if it was on sale at B&N. While I like to think they should be a little less than that - because I can't share or resell them - I'd rather get them timely and pay the same as the print book, than to wait months and months before being able to read the book digitally.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote