View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Iʻm obsessed. I need some serious help.

For Christmas, my 9yo got his first DS. About a week later, I discovered Professor Layton. Iʻm obsessed. Why, oh why, have five or so of his wonderful magical puzzle games not been released in the US (from what I can gather, please tell me Iʻm wrong!!)???

I love Professor Layton. I love his puzzles. I canʻt stop working them. I canʻt stop following his adventures. I could have spend all those hours here instead.

Am I the only one?

<--puzzle lover
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote