Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Robert, the hyperlink takes you immediately to the end of the chapter where the endnote (like a footnote except a footnote is at the bottom of the page and the endnotes are collected at the end of the chapter) is located.

Personally, I almost never read the endnotes while I'm reading the text. I read the chapter, and then read all the endnotes at once to see if any are interesting. But I agree that the hyperlink would be a good thing to have.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote