View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #219
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
In my market, the 5Cs are selling, at least at Verizon, T-Mobile and Apple. For the last three days, you couldn't find a yellow or pink in either size, and blue was sold out in the 16GB. White seems to be the only model everyone had in stock. Apple has green in both sizes. Same with the weird holey cases - totally out of certain colors.

Apple got a new shipment today and I snagged a pink/coral one. Liking the feel in hand. Too soon to say on iOS7 - I'm not fully set up yet.

Also - little known detail unless you frequent phone boards - the Verizon 5c, bought as device only (no plan), is unlocked for use on Verizon AND the GSM carriers. Mine's running on T Mobile right now. Just needed to supply a live nano SIM from T Mobile.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote