View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
At the moment, Black and White readers are superior to Washed-out-colored ereaders for academic purposes. Still some may have use for colored screens such as for viewing diagrams. If you are interested in color, my vote is for pocketbook for superior firmware

By the way, When i saw the topic i thought discussion was going to be on preferred Screen size for large ereaders. I feel 9.7 inch is small and 13.3 would be a bit large. I want to see a 11-12 inch ereader in the market.

Last edited by Feher; 07-28-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote