View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #58
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I'm also a visceral coder. I FEEL loops, I SEE branches. I have the habit when visualizing the next set of code to act it out with my hands or even with whistles and so on.
This, I can understand. I had a dream about recursion once... but I'm not a "very good" coder, I have to admit. I can do it, and occasionally I do have those flashes of insight, but I'm not fast enough to be considered "good." My strengths lie more in listening to people who are non-technical ramble on for a bit about what they want, and translating that into an actual functional spec (or even a technical spec) that someone who is a fast coder can work from.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote