View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It would certainly be better if there was a setting to flip the layout of the screen for left-handed use. I'm left-handed, which means that I hold the Kindle in my RIGHT hand, so it doesn't bother me, but I can certainly see the annoyance.
I have installed Coolreader by Crazy Coder. One of features in Coolreader that is very crucial to me is the possibility to remap the touch zones. There are 9 touch zones - a 3x3 grid. I have mapped the right AND the left side touch for Page Forward. For the occasional page back I use swipe or a touch on the bottom part of the screen that is reachable with left or right hand.

I know Harry that you like to keep your devices without hacks, but there are some interesting features that you could gain.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote