View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #279
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaTensai View Post
Hi JSWolf. I downloaded your Charis SIL normal and compact and they seem the same on my paperwhite. I don't know... maybe I got the old versions? Anyway, I look forward to the updated versions, I love the Charis SIL that you released earlier in this thread!
I've released a few different versions of Charis SIL. They all have different internal naming but the same filenames. All you have to do is rename the files but in a way that keeps them the same. For example...

CharisSILR.ttf > CharisSILCompactR.ttf
CharisSILI.ttf > CharisSILICompactI.ttf

CharisSILR.ttf > CharisSILModifiedR.ttf
CharisSILI.ttf > CharisSILIModifiedI.ttf

Those sorts of renames work and would keep things sorted. I've kept the names the same so if someone was using a version of Charis SIL and wanted to replace them with a different version, depending on the Reader and how they are being used, it would be just a simple copy over the existing ones and all is well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote