View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #212
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@all: If it's still showing the default screensavers after an install (and without tweaking the screensavers folder), then you need to pay attention to the update process, because it most likely failed .

If it's showing the default screensavers *after* tweaking the screensavers folder, and a full restart, then the files are probably in the wrong format. (Check the screensavers folder, if it's empty/missing some of your stuff: wrong format. If you still see your custom stuff: see my previous paragraph).

On the Waterstones front, no news, since I've been pretty swamped IRL, and I don't have a Waterstones device to check it out myself.

@Pushka: Python is only needed for the cover mode. That said, it should be installable (especially if the screensavers hack itself is installable on your device)!
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote