View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #21
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
There isn't even any media to consume. Over here we won't be getting access to amazon instant streaming services or amazon prime streaming services. All we are getting is a one month free subscription to love film and thereafter the only video content we will have access to is through a love film. Netflix does not work, neither will BBC iPlayer, 4od, itv player, catch up tv or sky go. There is no flash.

In the US the fire works well as a media device and therefore the comparison to a tablet isn't necessary but in the UK it is severely limited.

To be quite honest I don't know why they waited a year to release the fire. People said it was because of the lack of infrastructure but nothing has changed in a year in the UK. All they have done is tacked on lovefilm but that was available a year ago anyway.
Sound words there from some one who knows what he is talking about

I can honestly say that the vast amount of americans dont have a clue how badly US company's DISCRIMINATE against NONE U.S costumers by only providing less than HALF the service that US customers get but charging us MORE.

EXAMPLE - AMAZON PRIME when i saw amazon prime advertised on the UK amazon website i did not know whether to laugh or cry

http://reverttosaved.com/2011/11/11/...-amazon-prime/

Amazon.com USA (cost: $79—about £49—per year)
Two-day shipping on millions of eligible items
Unlimited streaming of a ton of movies/TV shows through Prime instant videos
A free Kindle book to borrow each month

Amazon.co.uk (cost: £49)
One-day shipping on millions of eligible items

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-08-2012 at 06:23 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote