View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderela View Post

It didn't with the one I tested originally, but not EVERY one crashes. Of course, the idea that the source was bad never crossed my mind.
You might want to PM him those files. They are Copyrighted and should be removed from the post above. I took a look at them before deleting them. The epub are Calibre converted sources not originals. You should convert from the original epub you got in ADE straight to mobi and see if that fixes it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote