View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #14
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
To use a colloquialism, I am probably "singing to the choir" here, but I don't think you have mentioned trying to find a solution from other users at the Kindle DXG forum.

I would pose it as "what are you supposed to do, when you are out of cellular phone range, but you do have an internet connection via phone, cable or satellite."
First thing I did was to open a thread in the Kindle developers' section. It has been read by 100 people, but there is no reply until now. Either the resident Kindle hackers have not seen it yet, or they can't think of any solution possible. Well, Lunar New Year holidays are coming up and I will have plenty of time to roam the net looking for something.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote