View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Cybe
I think BV follows the stylesheet font

You have an ugly choice or system font set as default.
well yes
I figured that much, but what controls the book view & code view fonts - they are clearly different so cannot be using the same system font, and books are fine when viewed in reader software so stylesheet fonts should be OK also

OK - I went through stylesheet & removed all font NAMES - just left bold, italic small large etc as is - book view now looks much better, so it seems that book view is using stuff from stylesheet. I still don't know what code view uses ???
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote