View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #97
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Why exactly do the publishers want to be a hard ass about geographic restrictions? What do they care if I live in L.A. and have a S.F. library card? (SF residents may feel differently). The library still has to pay for the book and what's lent out to me can't be lent out to another.

Incidentally, every area in CA I visit I try to get a card at the area's library if it only requires state residency. So I'm hooked in the L.A. County lib, SF lib, SoCal digital lib, NoCal digital lib. HC would have my cards revoked
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote