View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #9
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
laura_kate, I think as far as 'help' goes, I suggest you do a LOT more research before you get to the point of setting surveys. Read some more FAQS to get a better sense of what's going on. I know I wrote one myself for members of another board I frequent, and it is very comprehensive for when it was written. You just need a better grounding in the issues, I think. You don't even know what to ask yet, really.

If this is serious research and not just a lark, and you come back with better questions, you might get more help and better answers.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote