View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_kate View Post
If you have a spare 5-10minutes I would really appreciate it if you would use the link below to complete my questionnaire - you don't have to fill in any personal details, it is all confidential.

link: http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...zbdodo3g790531
What factors prevent you from using E-books?
  • I don’t know where to find E-Books
  • I don't see the benefit of using E-books
  • E-books are too difficult to read
  • E-books are too expensive
  • E-books are not available in subject areas I’m interested in
  • E-books are too difficult to access
  • I don’t have access to the internet/a computer
  • Other (Please Specify):
DRM. Geographic restrictions.

The questions seem to be written for people who don't already read ebooks (it asks "would you consider buying an ebook reader," and none of the options include "I already have"); they're certainly skewed towards people who don't know much about them.

Which is probably reasonable for the general public, but Mobileread users will likely find some of the phrasing odd.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote