View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
PW: changeing pages on the home screen

I now have something like 17 collections on my Paperwhite. The only way I can seem to look at pages other than page 1 is to use the go to feature. If I tap on the right side of the screen or swipe, it opens a collection. Is there an easier way to find additional pages of collections than by using Go To? (I can't imagie having to use that feature if I didn't have my books in collections - I'd have 30 pages of books in my list, and would have to guestimate where to find my books!)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote