Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #50
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I can write about it a liitel now. Dad was one of those larger than life characters. He had so many friends that I don't think that Mom even knew who they all were. He was gruff and deamnding at times, but he loved his family with all his heart. He has been slowly deteriorating over the past few years, with increasing problems with getting around due to degen arthritis, but never complained. He became ill abvout two weeks ago and went to his doctor. The lung cancer was found then. He was briefly ill and on a ventilator for a short time until the doctor determined that there was nothing to be done. He was somewhat coherent after they took him off the vent and died about twelve hours later.

We all said that Dad, a lifelong Cubs fan, slid into home with his cleats up. He was terribly afraid of lingering and/or being on long term life supprt, so he went the wayt aht he really wanted to.

I and my family thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers that came our way in our time of sorrow...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote