View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:22 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@BR: covers are not inserted into PDF and all custom column metadata is inserted using a special namespace so it does not cause problems for any other application.
When I convert an uncovered PDF to PDF (to get the metadata inserted) and I have a cover in the book folder then that cover is put at the front of the book. I create the covers to make it easy for me to see at a glance the nature of the book - ie Black border for legal, Green border for finance, Red border for debt etc.

Never mind, I'll blow them away with Nitro PDF

I should say why I want the Metadata in the PDFs. Content Searching, the IFilter I use will pick them up - I search across a variety of datasets not just what I have in calibre libraries, hence I use OS/FS Search Tools

I'm getting an error on pdfinfo - see attachment

Perhaps I need to register that dll - its not of course. Not a problem I can use exiftool. There's a how to here ==>> http://rossmounce.co.uk/2013/01/06/p...sing-exiftool/

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	119378  

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-22-2014 at 12:49 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote