View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 AM   #10
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
While I agree that "a blurb is just another form of writing"*, the objectives are quite different from writing the novel. The more I look at the blurb for my first book the more I wonder if I could have done better - maybe even just shorter. And now I look at the additional problems facing the second book and have been wondering where to start.

* Like designing labels for a can of soup is just another form of artwork - which is not intended to denigrate either, but artists suited to one task are often not suited to the other.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote