View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #74
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Typing is a different experience for me on the two iPads. In landscape I can touch type on the full sized iPad and I'm forced to hunt and peck in portrait. On the mini I two thumb type just fine in either orientation, but find landscape easier and more accurate. I also quite like the dictation option on both iPads and find it works very well. (last sentence "typed" with dictation)

Disclaimer: I wear small men's gloves and someone with very large hands would probably struggle with the mini's keyboard in portrait mode.
I have rather large hands, but find typing in portrait mode on the original iPad quite satisfying, so perhaps typing, at least in landscape mode, wouldn't be so bad on the Mini. Then again, I'm not a touch typist. Maybe I'll just have to drag my butt over to the Apple store and try it for myself.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote