View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 06:05 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
What do have a Treo 650 and a Mercedes sedan in common?

On my daily morning reading tour at PalmAddicts I stumbled over a BusinessWeek review of the palmOne Treo 650. Despite some minor issues (a Treo 650 isn't exactly a light-weight, and nor is a Mercedes sedan), the reviewer concludes that the Treo remains the best mobile communications device on the market currently:

I spoke to one or two committed BlackbBerry users who said they really want their device only for e-mail and phone calls and that they don't care about photos and the rest. That's fine, but I do care. I happily used the Treo to take pictures of my daughter's soccer game, and I used Real Player to store dozens of songs on it. One day, probably soon, a better device will surpass the 650. But given the state of play today, it's hard for me to imagine how you could reasonably expect more features or better performance from this device. So I give it a five.

An important read for everyone who is considering buying a smartphone device!

[via PalmAddicts]