View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 AM   #374
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I forgot a last thing!
Next release will work on kindle touch 5.3.2 and NOT on previous firmwares.
This is due to the changes made by amazon.
So, if you still have 5.1.2 firmware, stick with komic 2.1!

As regards paperwhite, I ***expect*** it works BUT I also expect lots of glitches in the GUI due to the different resolution.
I can't fix it as I don't own a paperwhite. BTW, anyone with some skills in CSS and HTML can fix it (and it could also be good way to correct my code!).
Obviously, thanks to Ixtab, Twobob and all the other for KUAL!!!
And I would be very interested to see al list of changes you had to make.

There is a pile of WAF stuff that needs 5.3.2ing and if the only way is to provide two copies (PRE and POST 5.3.2) as "mesquites" then sobeit.

Big wishes for fortune on your quest for compliance.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote