View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #127
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
Please see my earlier comment. Yes, I think there is some short term pain (and it's not just your husband feeling it, I can assure you), but in the long term it will be worth it, if we can get through to these publishers. Right now they don't want to listen to us, maybe your husband can help a little with that? Thank you.
I agree, some authors will feel the pain. And yet, there is a way to avoid the pain -- talk to your publishers! Pressure them! Things change, and change always brings pain. How many small book stores have been wiped out by Amazon? But change also brings new opportunities and to survive you can't go against flow.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote