View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I apologize for my outburst, Marc. Sometimes, I just can't control myself. Look, you people should write or not if you want. You should always do what you think is best. Me, I'll just go to my corner and sit quietly. And count the spots on the wallpaper. And sob gently.
Pfft. Sirbruce's forceful encouragement is most certainly quite welcome of course, but you know me, VR - it takes at least the recollection of the threat of having my head nailed to the floor just to get me to open my eyes of a morning. You keep it up. It's very much appreciated in this quarter (I suggest in future the use of staple guns, angle grinders, and possibly a hammer drill).

EDIT: The icecream bit might be taking it a bit far though, okay?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote