View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #35364
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Yep, in my recent massive cleanout trying to combine my household stuff with Mom's, I donated ALL my books to the thrift store, except for a few spinning and weaving books that are out of print. I just don't read anything but ebooks now, and I'm at a point in my life that I feel my possessions are weighing me down. Bless my nephew's heart, he carried countless boxes of books down my very steep stairs, and then unloaded them for me at the thrift store.
I hate giving up books but am slowly dumping my older technical and school books.....I think I'll be buried with my SF paperbacks....no way can I give them up at this point in my life. Or maybe a nice funeral pyre on a mountain top... hmm.....

otherwise I'm just hanging out going to fix myself a nice breakfast and will be going to see the "Becoming Van Gogh" exhibit with my kids this afternoon.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-13-2013 at 07:14 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote