View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Kindle Source code online?!?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200203720

Above is a link that states it's the source code to all models of Kindle (Kindle 1, 2, 3, DX)

I hadn't realized Amazon released the source.

From reading elsewhere on the boards I've found that Amazon now keeps things under control by checking firmware updates against signed keys. I was just surprised even this much open-ness existed.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote