View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:18 AM   #474
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Hmmm... I do have the Publisher checkbox selected which might be causing the issue. I'll try deselecting that check box and see how it behaves. ISBN and published date are already not selected.
It should have an affect if the device and library values don't match.
Quote:
The save to device template is:

Sideloads/{author_sort}/{series} - {title} - {authors}
I knew there was something wrong about that statement when I wrote the post. It was the save template not the plugboard.

Do you remember a book that it happened with? I've had a play with what I think might be the problem, but I can't reproduce it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote