View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #22
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
I was thinking either cups and/or samba. The iLiad is already acting as a samba client, I believe, which is how it syncs documents with a PC via wifi (and probably the DR will too). In theory it should be possible to connect to a samba shared network printer as well. You'd just need a way of sending the print job, but there are basic linux command line tools that can do that. I would assume those tools will work with shell access.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote