View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 02:42 AM   #16
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
I had the same experience with Motorola once, I was calling to see if they were replacing a bluetooth head set that had been discontinued, Low and behold the guy said he actually had 3 in his warehouse and was a priced about 75% off. So I ordered one they processed it and I never got a shipping confirmation. So when I called back they could never locate the 3 that were showing in the system and canceled my order. I never did get one and they never came out with a new model. My guess is it was either a glitch with the inventory or a supervisor decided that was to low a price for it and cancelled the whole thing. It was originally about 300 bucks and I got it for 80.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote