View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #46
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Does the Bluefire 'Adobe DRM' include updates for the B&N extensions? In other words will it read stuff bought at B&N?
It might just work. I've not tried it yet. If you tether a Nook to ADE, then transfer a book to ADE, then grab it from the My Digital Editions folder and use iTunes to put it on Blufire Reader, what *might* happen is that you are prompted to enter a user name and password. If so, I'm not sure yet what BN uses there. BN user/pass? email and CC#? If anyone tries this and either fails or succeeds, please post back. I've wanted to try it myself but it is a bit crazy around here at the moment...
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote