View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
6in satisfying? Not to me.

I find 5in more satisfying because of portability and lightness; it is simply less stressful to hold. Part of it is ergonomics
Really, fjtorres?

Have you live with the Kobo or Kindle 3? They are virtually the same form factor -- and around 8 oz. I am quite impressed about how Kindle 3 makes great use of the screen real estate of a 6" screen.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote