Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinted_tictac View Post
I stopped by my local Chapters on the weekend to play with the Arc as well as compare it side-by-side with the Nexus 7. Very impressed with the look and feel of the Arc.

As mentioned above, I'm not a fan of the discovery bar. This is one of my main pet peeves with the Vox and I don't use the Mosaic widget anymore (which is a shame 'cause I really liked it before). I don't need this bar to find or recommend things to me, I wish there was a way to de-activate it.

Anyway, still undecided about which one to buy, but Nexus has the advantage at this point.
Understood, just so you're clear. The discovery bar doesn't just recommend pay items. It will also scan your current and find articles and pictures etc. that are in context with your book.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote