Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
Good to hear. Welcome to the party.
Got a Kobo Arc the day after launch day for my partner to replace her Kobo Vox. She loves it! The dual front-facing stereo speakers beat the absolute pants off of any tablet I've ever used (including my far more expensive iPad 2 and Microsoft Surface tablets). That alone makes it a must buy over other $199-299 tablet offerings, you ask me, if you're into media consumption on a tablet.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote