View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
myle00
Connoisseur
myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Treo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
Moving only the 201111564634_PB701SWUPDATE seems to have done the trick. Imust have misunderstood the instructions. And myle00, it did not delete anything except the icons I had on my old homepage or whatever it's called.I didn't even lose my places in my books! Everything is there if I click on the doohickey in the middle on the bottom with all the little squares. Can you tell I know nothing about Android? But I did not do the factory reset as I know that would remove everything.

Moving on to the next question:

I have gmail synced (I saw my emails, in any case). When I try to get into Marketplace, I get a server error. I can get online just fine, so there's nothing wrong there. I've never logged in to the marketplace, so maybe the problem is that I don't have an Android ID? What is it and how do I get one? I'm never asked for any kind of login info, so I'm confused. Oh--and I have rebooted since I set up gmail.

Even though I can't access the Marketplace, I can't sideload apps I didn't get there. And I can't find app2sd either.
I'm new to Android too, and I plan to install this a bit later.

Her's some guide to get a market ID. I haven't done it though and it might be specific to that device. http://www.androidtime.com/blog/get-...rket-to-zt180/ I think though you can get the latest SDK links from the other thread about rooting the IQ on the board since the links in that article is outdated, I think.
myle00 is offline   Reply With Quote