View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #66
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Taking the question literally, I would read most things for enough money no matter how boring.

What they couldn't pay me to read would be things that are too disturbing.

I think that's very judgemental and narrow-minded. I like Young Adult books and think people should be able to read what they like without shame.
the more disturbing the better as far as I am concerned. I love them.
Anybody can read what they like but as I said when 40 year old women start droolling like 13 year old girls over edward I dont walk I run from them. Creepy weirdos.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote