View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #25
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
Oh. I didn't know this. Why BoB keeps different PID list for each?
They don't. It's just the servers these books are using to encode the PID into he Mobipocket file.
Actually, if you want to use a PID with both the OD and PX Mobi books, you do have to list the PIDs twice on BooksOnBoard's website.

The OD books require the PID entry. The PX don't, but if you don't, then the book makes you login to your BooksOnBoard account. So for the PX, if you plan to read them on a device that isn't connected to the web, it's suggested you also register PIDs as well.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote